Humor, like pornography, is famously difficult to define. We know it when we see it, but is there a way to figure out what we really find funny—and why?
Facts from Ha!
Did you Know?
• People who watch funny movies have a higher tolerance for pain?
• Sense of humor is closely related to intelligence and problem solving ability?
• A huge international study found that the funniest animal is the duck?
• The same chemicals that give us pleasure during humor are the ones activated by drugs and chocolate?
Golf University, on the greatest walk ever spoiled, to be released by Skyhorse Publishing in 2019.
Facts from Golf University
Did you Know?
• Players partnered with Tiger Woods score worse on the professional tour?
• The largest golf complex in the world is in China, with twelve courses and growing?
• Simply walking eighteen holes can burn up to 1,300 calories, and even more if you carry the bag?
March 2, 2018
Is Multitasking Making Us Less Smart?
February 23, 2018
Are You Playing the Right Video Games to Raise Your IQ?
February 16, 2018
Six Keys to Developing Intellectual Character
February 9, 2018
Brain Hacking 101: Simple Steps to Improving Your IQ
February 2, 2018
Three things to know about "Brain Training" Programs
January 26, 2018
Three things you can do to make better jokes
January 19, 2018
Can humor make you sexist?
January 12, 2018
Does getting older mean losing your sense of humor?
January 5, 2018
Does Jeff Sessions hate laughter?
December 29, 2017
Political humor gone wrong
November 4, 2014
Eight steps to becoming a funnier person.
September 11, 2014
Why offensive jokes affect you more than you realize.
August 15, 2014
Does humor make you smarter?
July 28, 2014
Is "fake news" really fake?